One of our largest requests from customers is for integrations into their unique workflows. While we already have integrations with tools like Pivotal, GitHub, JIRA, Hipchat and Campfire, we’ve gotten several requests for Airbrake to work in other tools like Asana, Sprint.ly or Leftronic. We’re happy to announce that with our new Zapier integration, all of the above are now possible!
With our new Airbrake-Zapier integration, you can post your Airbrake errors to any application so that you can easily fix any error from your application of choice. Check out some of the popular premade Zaps below.
That’s just a few examples, but there are quite a few more examples of Airbrake integrations over in the service directory.
How to Use This Integration
If you want to use this integration there are just a few things to do.
- Go and get a Zapier account if you haven’t already.
- Connect your Airbrake account to Zapier
- Check out a few of the pre-made Airbrake Zaps
- Start creating your own
A few potential ideas for other Zapier integrations are:
- Airbrake-Bitbucket integration
- Airbrake-Beanstalk integration
- Create errors as Asana tasks
- Create error-resolution tasks in AgileZen
- Show your errors on a dashboard like Datadog, Ducksboard, Leftronic or Geckoboard
- Create a KanbanTool card using information from Airbrake error reports
- Get notified of certain kinds of errors via integrations with OpsGenie or Pingdom
- Set up error resolution as a task in Sprintly
Let us know what you come up with in the comments! For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.