We’re happy to announce that we’ve launched a brand new way to filter your errors. We’ve streamlined our filtering options to make it easier than ever to find the errors you’re looking for.
We’ve unified search and filtering into one easy-to-use search box. You can now switch between “Resolved” and “Unresolved” errors, search, and filter all in one place.
Start typing in the search box and see your results update in real-time. The default search box at the top of your error groups list supports text searches for:
- Error type
- Error message
In addition to that, you can select advanced filter options to further narrow your results. These options are shown as suggestions beneath the search input and will autocomplete as you type.
- Environment: e.g. Production, Staging, QA, etc.
- Component: The controller the error occurred in
- Action: The controller method the error occurred in
- Deploy: Set up using Deployment Tracking
- Before: Shows all groups with last occurrence before a specific date
- After: Shows all groups with last occurrence after a specific date
- On: Shows all groups with last occurrence on a specific date
As always, we would love to hear your feedback about this feature and any other features that you’d like to see in Airbrake. We have many more search improvements in the pipeline, so stay tuned for future updates!
New to Airbrake? Start your 30-day free trial today and you’ll be organizing and tracking all your application’s errors in just a few minutes.