If you’ve already upgraded your application to Python 3 you can leverage our new Python notifier pybrake to provide more robust error reporting.
pybrake is redesigned from the ground up to support Python 3.4+.
pybrake‘s features include
- providing an async API
- supporting code hunks
- adding custom information to notices before they are sent
- ignoring notices by type or other criteria with a custom filter
- integrating with the logging standard library
- integrating with Django via Airbrake middleware
- integrating with Flask via the blinker library
Still require Python 2.7 support? Please continue to use airbrake-python.