Getting started with Performance Monitoring
Application Performance Monitoring with Airbrake makes it easy to:
- Understand high-level performance: Quickly see a broad performance overview for your whole application.
- Monitor user satisfaction: Measure user satisfaction with your app performance using Apdex.
- Catch problem routes: Identify routes with slow or error-prone performance.
- Analyze granular performance metrics: Zoom into specific endpoints to see time spent in the DB, view, cache, external requests, and more.
- Dive into database performance: Analyze SQL database queries being called and how long they take.
- Track your background jobs: Monitor background job performance, track job failures and durations.
Select your language
To start monitoring performance for your app, select a guide: