During the last 6 months, we’ve been collecting lots of feedback from Airbrake users, and we’ve been listening! We’re excited to announce the release of the most requested feature, aggregated error reports, or ‘aggregations’ for short.
At a glance, aggregations can show you:
- Exactly which users have been affected by an error. Do you want to contact affected users, or see how widespread the error was?
- Which browsers experienced the error. Was this error browser-specific, or limited to bots?
- Which servers experienced the error. Did a deployment go awry?
- The URLs the error occurred on. How can I replicate this?
- Notifier remote address, versions and much more!
Airbrake is committed to providing excellent error tracking, we deliver the tools you need to debug and fix your errors, fast.
Aggregations are live, now! Hop over to your Airbrake dashboard and check it out. We welcome any feedback, please send your thoughts to email@example.com.
New to Airbrake? Start your 30-day free trial today and you’ll be organising and tracking all your application’s errors in just a few minutes.