Fix bugs faster
Stacktraces, parameters, affected users - you name it. All the info you need to identify, assess and resolve errors quickly.
Monitor code quality
With deploy tracking, error trends, and detailed dashboards, managing and triaging errors has never been easier.
Improve team productivity
Collaborate, prioritize, triage and more with our custom workflow integrations.
All the tools you need to find and fix errors - fast!
Intelligent error grouping
- Review and resolve similar errors from one easy-to-use interface.
- Track error trends over time for individual errors or across your whole project.
- Customized grouping rules to meet your exact needs.
Error details & aggregated error data
- Quickly locate the file, method, and line that caused the exception.
- Identify affected users, browsers, URLs, and more with Aggregations.
- Dig deeper with backtrace, parameters, and other contextual info.
Deploy tracking, search and filter
- See the impact of deploys on your error volume and types.
- Click through from a backtrace line straight to Github or Gitlab.
- Robust search and filtering lets you find the exact errors you care about.
Airbrake goes where you go
- Get the power of Airbrake on your phone with our mobile optimized web app.
- Monitor new errors anytime, without having to lug around your laptop.
Languages & integrations
Works with all major programming languages
Airbrake’s notifier works with every major programming language. So you can monitor code quality across your entire stack.
Airbrake in your workflow
Create issues and tickets with a single click, get error notifications instantly via chat. Or use webhooks and our API to build custom integrations that enhance your workflow.
The world’s best engineering teams use Airbrake
“It wasn’t until we switched to Airbrake that we finally were able to get our exception emails under control. The ability to see your errors in one place, mark them as resolved, and organize them by deploy makes all the difference.”
“Every morning I get my coffee and check in with Airbrake to see how things are going. Having all our exceptions in one place makes learning about and then keeping track of issues a breeze. I wouldn’t deploy without it.”
“The Pivotal Tracker integration is key. But in addition to that the ability to have all of our environments plugged into it and automatically close exceptions with each deploy are great features.”
Integrates with your stack in minutes.Sign up now