“It wasn’t until we switched to Airbrake that we finally were able to get our exception emails under control. The ability to see your errors in one place, mark them as resolved, and organize them by deploy makes all the difference.”
“Every morning I get my coffee and check in with Airbrake to see how things are going. Having all our exceptions in one place makes learning about and then keeping track of issues a breeze. I wouldn’t deploy without it.”
“The Pivotal Tracker integration is key. But in addition to that the ability to have all of our environments plugged into it and automatically close exceptions with each deploy are great features.”
- Monitor apps in over 20 programming languages
- Front-end, back-end, and mobile errors — all in one simple UI
Safe and Secure
- 256 bit SSL encryption
- Remove sensitive information from errors with whitelist and blacklist filters
Integrate directly into your current workflow
- Alerts in Slack, Flowdock and Campfire make sure everyone on the team is in the loop
- Create JIRA tickets, Assembla tickets, Lighthouse tickets, Trello cards, GitHub issues, GitHub Enterprise issues, GitLab issues, GitLab CE/EE issues and Bitbucket issues with a single click
- Use webhooks to create custom integrations with virtually any tool
Dedicated, Managed Support
- Dedicated account rep who understands your unique needs
- Direct channel to the CEO/CTO for feature requests, escalations, whatever
Airbrake On-Premise gives you all the great benefits of Airbrake, inside your own environment
Full Security behind your firewall
No backdoors, no outside access – for us or anyone else. Own and control all your own data.
Dedicated engineering set-up and support
We’ll help you install, set-up, integrate and deploy. Get regular updates (via Docker) with fixes and feature improvements.
HIPAA, PCI & SOX compliant
You control your data, so sensitive information stays locked away from outside eyes. Automatic compliance with your internal security policies.
Capture and Track Your Application's Exceptions in 3 Minutes.Get A Demo