How to install Airbrake to capture Android errors
Installing Airbrake in your Android app takes no more than 3 minutes:
- Create an Airbrake account
- Copy the .jar file to your Android app's libs/ folder.
- Import the AirbrakeNotifier class in your app's main Activity.
- In your activity's onCreate function, register to begin capturing exceptions:
- Blazing fast
- Notifications via email, Campfire or Webhooks
- Fast Search
- GitHub, Trello, Slack, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab CE/EE, Bitbucket, Lighthouse, Flowdock, Campfire, Assembla, custom webhooks and other
- Dupe detection
- Multiple users
- Comprehensive read & write API
- Deploy tracking
Receive notifications from the Airbrake Android exception handling software with detailed stack traces, environment and user reports to make Android debugging easy.
With Airbrake Android error monitoring, you'll never again be stuck sifting through massive log files to hunt down an error. Instead, get real-time error alerting and instant insight into the line of code that broke, the environment in which the error occurred, and what deploy the error is tied to.
Android issue tracker
Airbrake Android error monitoring allows you to drill down and understand what’s breaking in your application. Maybe you had a bad deploy? Or a certain library is causing issues? Airbrake’s dashboard gives you general information about your Android app’s performance, and our detailed stack traces make it simple to drill down and catch troublesome errors.
Fix bugs faster
Stacktraces, parameters, affected users - you name it. All the info you need to identify, assess and resolve errors quickly.
Monitor code quality
With deploy tracking, error trends, and detailed dashboards, managing and triaging errors has never been easier.
Improve team productivity
Collaborate, prioritize, triage and more with our custom workflow integrations.
Build a better product
- Review intelligently grouped errors
- Develop a better understanding of your app health
- Track the error trends over time
- Customize the grouping rules
- Identify the info you need to assess and resolve the errors quickly
- Review stack traces, parameters, and affected users
- Maintain the code quality with a detailed dashboard of error trends and deploy tracking
Haven't tried Airbrake yet?Start your free trial