What features does our AngularJS notifier have?
- Easy and flexible installation options including NPM, Bower and a public CDN
- Send uncaught errors to Airbrake or manually using a try/catch
- Add custom parameters to your errors for more context
- Source map support
- Control which errors you send with customizable filtering options
- Works well with all frameworks
- Blazing fast
- Notifications via email, Campfire or Webhooks
- Fast Search
- GitHub, Trello, Slack, HipChat, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab CE/EE, Bitbucket, Lighthouse, Flowdock, Campfire, Assembla, custom webhooks and other
- Dupe detection
- Multiple users
- Comprehensive read & write API
- Deploy tracking
You monitor your servers, and even your apps. So who is monitoring your user experience? Your Angular app might be up and running, but your customers could still be seeing errors. That's where Airbrake comes in.
Airbrake silently monitors your Angular application, 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, alerting you in real time to all new errors affecting your users. With Airbrake Angular error reporting you receive general information about your app's performance, as well as:
- Detailed stack traces - making it easy to drill down and catch troublesome errors
- Deploy tracking - see the impact of a deploy on your error volumes and types
- Aggregated error data - identify affected users, browsers, URLs, and more
The AngularJS notifier is easy to install and works well with all frameworks. Airbrake Angular error reporting is immediate and delivered via the communication tool of your choice, including Campfire, Webhooks, or email. Isn't it time you stop losing customers to a bad user experience? Airbrake can help.
Fix bugs faster
Stacktraces, parameters, affected users - you name it. All the info you need to identify, assess and resolve errors quickly.
Monitor code quality
With deploy tracking, error trends, and detailed dashboards, managing and triaging errors has never been easier.
Improve team productivity
Collaborate, prioritize, triage and more with our custom workflow integrations.
Build a better product
- Review intelligently grouped errors
- Develop a better understanding of your app health
- Track the error trends over time
- Customize the grouping rules
- Identify the info you need to assess and resolve the errors quickly
- Review stack traces, parameters, and affected users
- Maintain the code quality with a detailed dashboard of error trends and deploy tracking
Haven't tried Airbrake yet?Start your free trial