.NET Error Monitoring
Ward off Unhappy Customers with Prompt Error Reporting from Airbrake
How to install Airbrake for .NET error monitoring
Installing Airbrake in your .NET app takes no more than 3 minutes:
- Create an Airbrake account
- With NuGet:
PM> Install-Package Sharpbrake.Client
Full instructions can be found on Sharpbrake GitHub repository .
Frictionless error monitoring for .NET
You monitor your servers, and even your apps, but are your users having the best possible experience? Too often your apps are up and running, but your customers are still seeing problems. That's where Airbrake .NET Error Monitoring comes in.
Airbrake silently monitors your Microsoft.NET applications all day, every day, and notifies you in real-time of any new problems affecting your users. Airbrake tells you which users were affected, when, and how, so that you have the information needed to assess and fix the problem, fast!
Airbrake .NET Error Monitoring and reporting let your engineers focus on building new features instead of chasing down old bugs with these Airbrake features.
Customizable grouping algorithms to let you drill down to the errors you care most about
- Skip the logs and go straight to critical errors with custom grouping algorithms.
- You can break down errors into the following groups: error messages, server hostnames, affected users, browsers, filenames, and so much more.
- Fix critical errors first by looking up the severity tag of errors.
Error history - Pinpoint when an error was introduced
- Depending on which paid plan you’re on, you’ll have access to your error history for up to 90 days.
- See exactly when an error first occurred and who pushed it from the Errors tab.
- Keep an eye on error-prone files with Airbrake’s Hotspots feature.
Trend analytics - See which releases improve your user experience and which ones make it worse
- A dedicated trends tab gives you easy-to-digest information about the trends in your error occurrences and how they impact your application on a weekly basis.
- Discover patterns in deploys via the deploy bar graph which shows when fixes were pushed and any errors that might have occurred because of these deploys.
- Easily spot spikes in error occurrences.
These are only a few popular features Airbrake has to offer. Not only are we feature-rich, but we offer the best price on the market for error monitoring. Starting at $19 a month, you’ll have access to every Airbrake feature, along with unlimited users, projects, and integrations.
Airbrake .NET Error Monitoring is designed to give you all the information you might need to keep your application code free. Join other popular companies who use Airbrake such as Ring, Adobe, Netflix, and start a free 30-day trial today.
Blazing fast, real-time errors alerts
Lightweight notifier installs quickly and won't impact your app performance
Receive error notifications via email, Slack, or webhooks
Fast error search and filtering within your Airbrake dashboard
Advanced data security including SOC-2 Compliance and SAML Single Sign-On - included with all Airbrake plans
Integrates with GitHub, Trello, Slack, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab CE/EE, Bitbucket, Lighthouse, Flowdock, Campfire, Assembla, custom webhooks and other 3rd party apps
Dupe error detection
Customizable error filtering
Unlimited users and projects
Comprehensive read & write API
Deploy tracking to monitor code quality
Performance insight about your total app health including your code, production environment, and the user experience.