What features does our Ember notifier have?
- Easy and flexible installation options including NPM, Bower and a public CDN
- Send uncaught errors to Airbrake or manually using a try/catch
- Add custom parameters to your errors for more context
- Source map support
- Control which errors you send with customizable filtering options
- Works well with all frameworks
- Blazing fast
- Notifications via email, Campfire or Webhooks
- Fast Search
- GitHub, Trello, Slack, HipChat, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab CE/EE, Bitbucket, Lighthouse, Flowdock, Campfire, Assembla, custom webhooks and other
- Dupe detection
- Multiple users
- Comprehensive read & write API
- Deploy tracking
Your applications are up and running, but your customers still see problems. It's not enough to monitor your servers, or even your apps. You need to monitor your user experience. That's where Airbrake comes in. Airbrake Ember monitors your application, notifying you when a new error occurs.
Airbrake Ember error reporting is done in real time and provides detailed stack traces, context, browser breakdowns, and more, giving you all of the information necessary for assessing the scope and determining the root of the problem. Delivered to the communication tool of your choice (email, Slack, JIRA, etc.), Airbrake Ember is accessible via your phone on a mobile optimized web app. And it installs in minutes, allowing you to drill down and to understand what's breaking your application.
Key features of Airbrake Ember include:
- Comprehensive read and write API
- Deploy tracking - see the impact of deploys on your error volumes and types
- Backtrace, parameters, and other contextual info for digging deeper
- Intelligently grouped errors - track trends over time or across your whole project
- Aggregations - identify affected users, URLs, browsers, and more
In addition, customized filtering options let you cut through the noise so that you can focus on fixing the errors that matter most. Errors make your customers angry. Delight them instead, with Airbrake Ember.
Fix bugs faster
Stacktraces, parameters, affected users - you name it. All the info you need to identify, assess and resolve errors quickly.
Monitor code quality
With deploy tracking, error trends, and detailed dashboards, managing and triaging errors has never been easier.
Improve team productivity
Collaborate, prioritize, triage and more with our custom workflow integrations.
Build a better product
- Review intelligently grouped errors
- Develop a better understanding of your app health
- Track the error trends over time
- Customize the grouping rules
- Identify the info you need to assess and resolve the errors quickly
- Review stack traces, parameters, and affected users
- Maintain the code quality with a detailed dashboard of error trends and deploy tracking
Haven't tried Airbrake yet?Start your free trial