Ember Error Monitoring
Improve Your User Experience with Airbrake Ember Error Monitoring
What features does our Ember notifier have?
- Easy and flexible installation options including npm, Bower and a public CDN
- Send uncaught errors to Airbrake or manually using a try/catch
- Add custom parameters to your errors for more context
- Source map support
- Control which errors you send with customizable filtering options
- Works well with all frameworks
Full instructions can be found on airbrake-js GitHub repository.
Frictionless error monitoring for Ember
Your applications are up and running, but your customers still see problems. It's not enough to monitor your servers and apps. You need to monitor your user experience. That's where Airbrake comes in. Airbrake Ember monitors your application, notifying you when a new error occurs.
Airbrake Ember error monitoring is done in real-time and provides detailed stack traces, context, browser breakdowns, and more, giving you all of the information necessary for assessing the scope and determining the root of the problem. Delivered to the communication tool of your choice (email, Slack, JIRA, etc.), Airbrake Ember is accessible via your phone on a mobile-optimized web app. Plus, it installs in minutes, allowing you to drill down and to understand what's breaking your application.
Key features of Airbrake Ember include:
- Comprehensive read and write API
- Deploy tracking - see the impact of deploys on your error volumes and types
- Backtrace, parameters, and other contextual info for digging deeper
- Intelligently grouped errors - track trends over time or across your whole project
- Aggregations - identify affected users, URLs, browsers, and more
In addition, customized filtering options let you cut through the noise so you can focus on fixing the errors that matter most. Errors make your customers angry. Delight them instead with Airbrake Ember.
Blazing fast, real-time errors alerts
Lightweight notifier installs quickly and won't impact your app performance
Receive error notifications via email, Slack, or webhooks
Fast error search and filtering within your Airbrake dashboard
Advanced data security including SOC-2 Compliance and SAML Single Sign-On - included with all Airbrake plans
Integrates with GitHub, Trello, Slack, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab CE/EE, Bitbucket, Lighthouse, Flowdock, Campfire, Assembla, custom webhooks and other 3rd party apps
Dupe error detection
Customizable error filtering
Unlimited users and projects
Comprehensive read & write API
Deploy tracking to monitor code quality
Performance insight about your total app health including your code, production environment, and the user experience.