Receive notifications from the Airbrake Flask exception handling software with detailed stack traces, environment and user reports to make Flask bug debugging easy.
With Airbrake Flask error monitoring, you'll never again be stuck sifting through massive log files to hunt down an error. Instead, get real-time error alerting and instant insight into the line of code that broke, the environment in which the error occurred, and what deploy the error is tied to.
Flask error monitoring software
Check the total number of Flask errors, whether your error rate is going up, and how many bugs you’ve had since your last deploy, all in Airbrake’s dashboard that gives you at-a-glance insight into the health of your code.
How to install Airbrake for Flask error monitoring
Installing Airbrake in your Flask app takes no more than 3 minutes:
- Create an Airbrake account
Install airbrake-python using pip
pip install -U airbrake
The easiest way to get set up is with a few environment variables:
and you're done!
export AIRBRAKE_API_KEY=***** export AIRBRAKE_PROJECT_ID=12345 export AIRBRAKE_ENVIRONMENT=dev
- Blazing fast
- Notifications via email, Campfire or Webhooks
- Fast Search
- GitHub, Trello, Slack, HipChat, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab CE/EE, Bitbucket, Lighthouse, Flowdock, Campfire, Assembla, custom webhooks and other
- Dupe detection
- Multiple users
- Comprehensive read & write API
- Deploy tracking
Fix bugs faster
Stacktraces, parameters, affected users - you name it. All the info you need to identify, assess and resolve errors quickly.
Monitor code quality
With deploy tracking, error trends, and detailed dashboards, managing and triaging errors has never been easier.
Improve team productivity
Collaborate, prioritize, triage and more with our custom workflow integrations.
Find the root cause
- Identify the root cause fast
- Locate the errors file, method and even the line of code
- Identify affected users, browsers, URLs, and more with Aggregations
- Find any error with search and filter features
Advance your workflow
- Collaborate and discuss the reported errors to prioritize and transfer them into tasks
- Link errors with your favorite project managment and chat tools
- Include all team members and enhance error based communication
Haven't tried Airbrake yet?Start your free trial