Flask Error Monitoring
Capture Flask Exceptions Easily with Airbrake Flask Error Monitoring
How to install Airbrake for Flask error monitoring
Installing Airbrake in your Flask app takes no more than 3 minutes:
- Create an Airbrake account
- Install pybrake using pip:
pip install -U pybrake
- Configure the Airbrake Flask middleware:
from flask import Flask import pybrake.flask app = Flask(__name__) app.config['PYBRAKE'] = dict( project_id=123, project_key='abcdefgh12345678', ) app = pybrake.flask.init_app(app)
The full instructions are listed in pybrake in GitHub.
Frictionless error monitoring for Flask
Have you ever found yourself sifting through massive log files to hunt down an error? Airbrake Flask Exception Monitoring and Handling software provides notifications to make Flask debugging easy.
With Airbrake Flask, you’ll receive real-time error alerts and instant insight into the line of code that broke, the deployment the error is tied to, and the environment in which the error occurred. Airbrake's detailed dashboard makes it easy to determine the total number of Flask errors, as well as the number of bugs you've had since your last deployment.
Airbrake's at-a-glance insight into the health of your code helps you:
Monitor code quality - detailed dashboards, deploy trends, and error tracking make managing and triaging errors simple
- Airbrake makes it easy to spot trends across your applications right from your dashboard.
- Severity tags help with the defect triaging process.
- The “Deploys” tab provides instant insight into both deployment and error patterns.
Fix bugs faster - identify, assess, and resolve errors quickly with stack traces, parameters, and affected users
- Aggregated data provides additional information about errors such as its environments, server hostnames, remote address, files, and functions.
- Further finetune data with custom aggregations.
- Skip the logs and, instead, use Airbrake to find the exact line of code that broke with detailed stack traces.
- Use the filter and search feature to find specific types of errors within your application.
Improve team productivity - custom workflow integrations make it easy to collaborate on, prioritize, and triage errors
- Airbrake allows for integrations with popular applications like Slack, Trello, GitHub, Webhooks, etc.
- Leave comments for your team within the Airbrake App itself via our comments feature.
- Be notified when a team member leaves a comment on an error.
- Control error notifications from your account profile so you only receive notifications about errors that matter.
Installing Airbrake in your Flask application takes no more than three minutes, so you can start capturing exceptions immediately. Not only is it quick to install, but Airbrake is affordable. Starting at $19 a month, you’ll have access to all of the features stated above and so much more. See for yourself with a risk-free 30-day trial!
Blazing fast, real-time errors alerts
Lightweight notifier installs quickly and won't impact your app performance
Receive error notifications via email, Slack, or webhooks
Fast error search and filtering within your Airbrake dashboard
Advanced data security including SOC-2 Compliance and SAML Single Sign-On - included with all Airbrake plans
Integrates with GitHub, Trello, Slack, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab CE/EE, Bitbucket, custom webhooks, and other 3rd party apps
Dupe error detection
Customizable error filtering
Unlimited users and projects
Comprehensive read & write API
Deploy tracking to monitor code quality
Performance insight about your total app health including your code, production environment, and the user experience.