How to Install Airbrake
Installing Airbrake in your iOS app takes no more than 3 minutes:
- Create an Airbrake account
- Drag the Airbrake folder to your project and make sure "Copy Items" and "Create Groups" are selected
SystemConfiguration.frameworkto your project
'CrashReporter.framework'from Airbrake folder to your project.
- Blazing fast
- Notifications via email, Campfire or Webhooks
- Fast Search
- GitHub, Trello, Slack, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab CE/EE, Bitbucket, Lighthouse, Flowdock, Campfire, Assembla, custom webhooks and other
- Dupe detection
- Multiple users
- Comprehensive read & write API
- Deploy tracking
You monitor your servers and apps, but who is monitoring your user experience? What happens when your applications are up, but your customers are still seeing problems? Airbrake is your iOS error reporting solution. We silently monitor your iOS apps 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, alerting you in real time to all new errors affecting your users.
Whether you communicate in Slack, email, or some other tool, Airbrake notifies you immediately when a problem arises. There's no more sifting through log files in search of an error. In fact, Airbrake not only alerts you to exceptions, but gives you insight into them, including:
- Stack traces, context, and browser breakdowns - info for assessing and resolving errors quickly
- Error trends and deploy tracking - to make managing and triaging errors easier than ever
- Search and filter - to let you focus on the errors that matter most
As a bonus, Airbrake goes where you go, with a mobile optimized web app. No need to worry about lugging that heavy laptop around. See how easy it is to debug with Airbrake's iOS monitoring and reporting software.
Fix bugs faster
Stacktraces, parameters, affected users - you name it. All the info you need to identify, assess and resolve errors quickly.
Monitor code quality
With deploy tracking, error trends, and detailed dashboards, managing and triaging errors has never been easier.
Improve team productivity
Collaborate, prioritize, triage and more with our custom workflow integrations.
Build a better product
- Review intelligently grouped errors
- Develop a better understanding of your app health
- Track the error trends over time
- Customize the grouping rules
- Identify the info you need to assess and resolve the errors quickly
- Review stack traces, parameters, and affected users
- Maintain the code quality with a detailed dashboard of error trends and deploy tracking
Haven't tried Airbrake yet?Start your free trial