With Airbrake’s iOS exception handling software, you'll never again be stuck sifting through massive log files to hunt down an error. Instead, get real-time error alerting and instant insight into the line of code that broke, the environment in which the error occurred, and what deploy the error is tied to.
iOS exception handling software
Airbrake’s dashboard gives you at a glance insight into the health of your iOS code. See the total number of bugs, whether your bug rate is going up, and how many exceptions you’ve had since your last deploy.
How to Install Airbrake
Installing Airbrake in your iOS app takes no more than 3 minutes:
- Create an Airbrake account
- Drag the Airbrake folder to your project and make sure "Copy Items" and "Create Groups" are selected
SystemConfiguration.frameworkto your project
'CrashReporter.framework'from Airbrake folder to your project.
- Blazing fast
- Notifications via email, Campfire or Webhooks
- Fast Search
- GitHub, Trello, Slack, HipChat, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab CE/EE, Bitbucket, Lighthouse, Flowdock, Campfire, Assembla, custom webhooks and other
- Dupe detection
- Multiple users
- Comprehensive read & write API
- Deploy tracking
Fix bugs faster
Stacktraces, parameters, affected users - you name it. All the info you need to identify, assess and resolve errors quickly.
Monitor code quality
With deploy tracking, error trends, and detailed dashboards, managing and triaging errors has never been easier.
Improve team productivity
Collaborate, prioritize, triage and more with our custom workflow integrations.
Build a better product
- Review intelligently grouped errors
- Develop a better understanding of your app health
- Track the error trends over time
- Customize the grouping rules
- Identify the info you need to assess and resolve the errors quickly
- Review stack traces, parameters, and affected users
- Maintain the code quality with a detailed dashboard of error trends and deloy tracking
Haven't tried Airbrake yet?Create My Free Account