Java Error Monitoring
Improve your Java Applications with Error Reporting from Airbrake
How to install Airbrake for Java error monitoring
Installing Airbrake in your Java app takes no more than 3 minutes:
- Create an Airbrake account
- With Maven:
<project> <dependencies> <dependency> <groupId>io.airbrake</groupId> <artifactId>javabrake</artifactId> <version>0.1.6</version> </dependency> </dependencies> </project>
Full instructions can be found on javabrake GitHub repository .
Frictionless error monitoring for Java
Your Java application is up and running, but your customers are still seeing problems. So, as you can imagine, errors in your application cost you more than just revenue; they cost you goodwill. That's where Airbrake Java Error Monitoring comes in.
Airbrake Java Exceptions Monitoring silently monitors your application 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, notifying you in real-time of any Java exceptions. Detailed stack traces, as well as environment and user reports, make it easy to see what line of code is broken, the environment in which it occurred, and the deployment that it's tied to. This means you won’t have to spend hours of time in logs trying to track down one error. All you have to do is look at your Airbrake dashboard to see exactly where the error occurred.
Airbrake Java Error Monitoring takes the hassle out of debugging with:
Tools designed to tell you everything you need to know about an exception
- Stack traces tell you what occurred before a Java exception
- Search and filter capabilities allow you to zero-in on specific types of errors you want fixed
- Breadcrumbs provide additional context about an exception
Designations that help you prioritize errors
- Defect triage is done for you with severity tags associated with every exception
- Airbrake’s aggregation’s feature tells you which exception is impacting who the most
- You can customize your error notifications to tell you when there’s a critical exception and which exceptions you feel you can handle on your own schedule
- Pain points are made obvious via the Airbrake dashboards by telling you which files are most error-prone via our hotspots feature
Quick installation that only takes a few minutes
- You can install the Airbrake Java notifier in less than 3 minutes
- Airbrake works with every major programming language and framework
- It’s as simple as adding a script tag to your code
- Start receiving notification immediately using your current tools such as Slack, Trello, GitHub, New Relic, and even Webhooks
Furthermore, Airbrake works wherever you do. Our mobile-optimized web app makes it easy to keep track of new Java exceptions from your phone. Protect the goodwill you have with your customers with Java Exception Monitoring, courtesy of Airbrake.
You can try Airbrake Java Error Monitoring for free with a 30-day trial. It’s completely risk-free; no credit card required.
Blazing fast, real-time errors alerts
Lightweight notifier installs quickly and won't impact your app performance
Receive error notifications via email, Slack, or webhooks
Fast error search and filtering within your Airbrake dashboard
Advanced data security including SOC-2 Compliance and SAML Single Sign-On - included with all Airbrake plans
Integrates with GitHub, Trello, Slack, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab CE/EE, Bitbucket, Lighthouse, Flowdock, Campfire, Assembla, custom webhooks and other 3rd party apps
Dupe error detection
Customizable error filtering
Unlimited users and projects
Comprehensive read & write API
Deploy tracking to monitor code quality
Performance insight about your total app health including your code, production environment, and the user experience.