How to install Airbrake for Java error monitoring
Installing Airbrake in your Java app takes no more than 3 minutes:
- Create an Airbrake account
<project> <dependencies> <dependency> <groupId>io.airbrake</groupId> <artifactId>javabrake</artifactId> <version>0.1.6</version> </dependency> </dependencies> </project>
- Blazing fast
- Notifications via email, Campfire or Webhooks
- Fast Search
- GitHub, Trello, Slack, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab CE/EE, Bitbucket, Lighthouse, Flowdock, Campfire, Assembla, custom webhooks and other
- Dupe detection
- Multiple users
- Comprehensive read & write API
- Deploy tracking
It happens all too often. Your Java application is up an running, but your customers are still seeing problems. And errors in your application cost you more than just revenue. They cost you goodwill. That's where Airbrake comes in.
Airbrake Java silently monitors your application 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, notifying you in real time of any exceptions. Detailed stack traces, as well as environment and user reports make it easy to see what line of code is broken, the environment in which it occurred, and the deploy that it's tied to. Airbrake's intuitive dashboard gives you at-a-glance insight into the health of your code, letting you know the total number of errors, whether that number has gone up, and the errors since your last deploy.
Airbrake Java takes the hassle of debugging with:
- Installation in less than 3 minutes
- Notifications sent to the communication tool of your choice - email, Github, Jira, Slack, etc.
- Comprehensive read and write API to enhance your workflow
- Robust search and filtering - focus on the errors that matter most
Furthermore, Airbrake works wherever you do. Our mobile optimized web app makes it easy to keep track of new errors from your phone. Please your customers and your team, with Java error reporting courtesy of Airbrake.
Fix bugs faster
Stacktraces, parameters, affected users - you name it. All the info you need to identify, assess and resolve errors quickly.
Monitor code quality
With deploy tracking, error trends, and detailed dashboards, managing and triaging errors has never been easier.
Improve team productivity
Collaborate, prioritize, triage and more with our custom workflow integrations.
Find the root cause
- Identify the root cause fast
- Locate the errors file, method and even the line of code
- Identify affected users, browsers, URLs, and more with Aggregations
- Find any error with search and filter features
Advance your workflow
- Collaborate and discuss the reported errors to prioritize and transfer them into tasks
- Link errors with your favorite project managment and chat tools
- Include all team members and enhance error based communication
Haven't tried Airbrake yet?Start your free trial