How to install Airbrake to capture Magento errors
Installing Airbrake in your Magento app takes no more than 3 minutes:
- Create an Airbrake account
cd <your-magento-project> modman init git clone https://github.com/airbrake/Airbrake-Magento.git .modman/CodebaseExceptions modman deploy CodebaseExceptions --force
- Blazing fast
- Notifications via email, Campfire or Webhooks
- Fast Search
- GitHub, Trello, Slack, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab CE/EE, Bitbucket, Lighthouse, Flowdock, Campfire, Assembla, custom webhooks and other
- Dupe detection
- Multiple users
- Comprehensive read & write API
- Deploy tracking
Your customers are experiencing problems and you know something is breaking your application, but what? Spending massive amounts of time sifting through log files holds no appeal, but what else can you do? That's when you need Airbrake.
With Airbrake Magento error reporting, your applications are silently monitored 24 hours/day, 7 days/week so that you can be alerted to new problems affecting your users. And Airbrake provides general info about your Magento app performance, as well as detailed stack traces to let you drill down and catch troublesome errors. Airbrake lets you know which line of code broke, the environment in which the error occurred, and the deploy that it's tied to.
Key features of Airbrake Magento error monitoring and reporting include:
- Deploy tracking - see the impact of deploys on error volume and types
- Backtrace, parameters, and other contextual info - let you dig deeper
- Duplicate detection - review and resolve similar errors from a single, easy-to-use interface
- Comprehensive read & write API - to enhance your workflow
Airbrake installs in your Magento application in less than three minutes so that you can quickly receive the info you need to identify, assess, and resolve errors, pleasing your customers and letting your engineers get back to the business of writing great code. And as Airbrake offers a mobile optimized web app, you can monitor new errors anytime, from anywhere, with just your phone.
Fix bugs faster
Stacktraces, parameters, affected users - you name it. All the info you need to identify, assess and resolve errors quickly.
Monitor code quality
With deploy tracking, error trends, and detailed dashboards, managing and triaging errors has never been easier.
Improve team productivity
Collaborate, prioritize, triage and more with our custom workflow integrations.
Build a better product
- Review intelligently grouped errors
- Develop a better understanding of your app health
- Track the error trends over time
- Customize the grouping rules
- Identify the info you need to assess and resolve the errors quickly
- Review stack traces, parameters, and affected users
- Maintain the code quality with a detailed dashboard of error trends and deploy tracking
Haven't tried Airbrake yet?Start your free trial