How to install Airbrake to capture PHP errors
Installing Airbrake in your PHP app takes no more than 3 minutes:
- Create an Airbrake account
composer require airbrake/phpbrake
- Blazing fast
- Notifications via email, Campfire or Webhooks
- Fast Search
- GitHub, Trello, Slack, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab CE/EE, Bitbucket, Lighthouse, Flowdock, Campfire, Assembla, custom webhooks and other
- Dupe detection
- Multiple users
- Comprehensive read & write API
- Deploy tracking
Errors on your website means a bad user experience. And a bad user experience translates to lost revenue. That's why it's so important to monitor for exceptions and address them before customers grow frustrated. Airbrake can help.
Airbrake silently monitors all of your PHP applications 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and alerts you immediately to all new errors. With Airbrake PHP error reporting, environment and user reports, as well as detailed stack traces make debugging easy. Airbrake tracks exceptions so that you can bypass sifting through those pesky — and massive — log files when hunting down an error. Instead, Airbrake alerts you immediately in the communication tool of your choice (email, Slack, etc.) so that you have instant insight into the line of broken code, the environment in which the error occurred, and the deploy associated with it.
Airbrake installs in your PHP app in no more than 3 minutes, and:
- Provides all of the info necessary for identifying, assessing, and resolving errors quickly - stack traces, parameters, affected users
- Makes managing and triaging errors simple - with error trends, deploy tracking, and detailed dashboards
- Improves team productivity - custom workflow integrations for prioritizing and triaging errors
Do you log into your PHP application using Monolog? Airbrake integrates with PHP applications using the Monolog library.
See how Airbrake takes PHP error reporting to the next level, making happier customers.
Fix bugs faster
Stacktraces, parameters, affected users - you name it. All the info you need to identify, assess and resolve errors quickly.
Monitor code quality
With deploy tracking, error trends, and detailed dashboards, managing and triaging errors has never been easier.
Improve team productivity
Collaborate, prioritize, triage and more with our custom workflow integrations.
Find the root cause
- Identify the root cause fast
- Locate the errors file, method and even the line of code
- Identify affected users, browsers, URLs, and more with Aggregations
- Find any error with search and filter features
Advance your workflow
- Collaborate and discuss the reported errors to prioritize and transfer them into tasks
- Link errors with your favorite project managment and chat tools
- Include all team members and enhance error based communication
Haven't tried Airbrake yet?Start your free trial