Python Error Monitoring
Airbrake Monitors and Reports Errors in Python Apps
How to install Airbrake for Python Error Monitoring
Installing Airbrake in your Python app takes no more than 3 minutes:
- Create an Airbrake account
- Install pybrake using pip:
pip install -U airbrake
- Import the package and initialize with your account credentials:
import pybrake notifier = pybrake.Notifier(project_id=123, project_key='abcdefgh12345678')
Full instructions can be found on pybrake GitHub repository.
Frictionless error monitoring for Python
Every minute your customer experience is compromised impacts your bottom line. Perhaps more importantly, it costs you goodwill. Even when your Python application is up and running, your customers might still see problems. That's why you need Airbrake Error Monitoring for Python.
With Airbrake Python Error Monitoring and Performance Monitoring, exceptions are captured so that you're notified before users are affected. Airbrake alerts you in real-time to Python errors in the communication tool of your choice, whether it's email, Github, Jira, Slack, or another mode.
Airbrake Python Error Reporting provides detailed stack traces, context, and browser breakdowns to give you all of the information you need to assess the scope of a problem and determine its source.
Airbrake works in any Python project, including Flask and Django frameworks, to improve your user experience with:
Deploy tracking, search, and filters
- See the impact of deploys on error volumes and drill down to the errors that matter most.
- Use error graphs that show when deploys were pushed, the environment it was pushed in, and how many errors were introduced or fixed.
- You can filter errors by specific deploys.
Error details - Quickly locate the file, method, and line that caused the error
- Find the exact line of code where the python exception occurred.
- Error details and attributes can help you and your team build a solid strategy when it comes to triaging errors.
- Stack traces allow you to find which functions were called prior to the failure.
Intelligent error grouping - Track trends over time and review and resolve similar errors from a single interface
- You can group errors by the following parameters: error type, error message, function, file, and environment.
- The trends tab gives you at-a-glance information about the state of your application and how errors are impacting it.
Performance monitoring built for developers
- Skip bloated pieces of APM software with features you’ll never use as a developer.
- Understand how your code is impacting users with information related to user satisfaction, requests and response times, and error occurrences.
- Apdex Score quantifies user satisfaction.
- Breakdown the performance of your application’s routes, queries, and jobs.
Python Error Monitoring is simple with Airbrake, which installs in less than three minutes and is accessible via a mobile-optimized web app. Find out what errors are affecting your customers right now — and how to fix them with Airbrake Python. You can try Airbrake free for 30-days with a free trial. No credit card required.
Blazing fast, real-time errors alerts
Lightweight notifier installs quickly and won't impact your app performance
Receive error notifications via email, Slack, or webhooks
Fast error search and filtering within your Airbrake dashboard
Advanced data security including SOC-2 Compliance and SAML Single Sign-On - included with all Airbrake plans
Integrates with GitHub, Trello, Slack, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab CE/EE, Bitbucket, custom webhooks, and other 3rd party apps
Dupe error detection
Customizable error filtering
Unlimited users and projects
Comprehensive read & write API
Deploy tracking to monitor code quality
Performance insight about your total app health including your code, production environment, and the user experience.