With Airbrake Sinatra error monitoring, you'll never get stuck again sifting through massive log files to hunt down an error. Instead, get real-time error alerting and instant insight into the line of code that broke, the environment in which the error occurred, and what deploy the error is tied to.
Sinatra error monitoring
Airbrake Sinatra error monitoring allows you to drill down and understand what’s breaking in your application. Maybe you had a bad deploy? Or a certain library is causing issues? Airbrake’s dashboard gives you general information about your Sinatra app’s performance, and our detailed stack traces make it simple to drill down and catch troublesome errors.
How to install Airbrake to capture Sinatra errors
Installing Airbrake in your Sinatra app takes no more than 3 minutes:
- Create an Airbrake account
- To use Airbrake with Sinatra, simply require the gem, configure it and use our Rack middleware.
- Blazing fast
- Notifications via email, Campfire or Webhooks
- Fast Search
- GitHub, Trello, Slack, HipChat, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab CE/EE, Bitbucket, Lighthouse, Flowdock, Campfire, Assembla, custom webhooks and other
- Dupe detection
- Multiple users
- Comprehensive read & write API
- Deploy tracking
Fix bugs faster
Stacktraces, parameters, affected users - you name it. All the info you need to identify, assess and resolve errors quickly.
Monitor code quality
With deploy tracking, error trends, and detailed dashboards, managing and triaging errors has never been easier.
Improve team productivity
Collaborate, prioritize, triage and more with our custom workflow integrations.
Build a better product
- Review intelligently grouped errors
- Develop a better understanding of your app health
- Track the error trends over time
- Customize the grouping rules
- Identify the info you need to assess and resolve the errors quickly
- Review stack traces, parameters, and affected users
- Maintain the code quality with a detailed dashboard of error trends and deploy tracking
Haven't tried Airbrake yet?Start your free trial