Sinatra Error Monitoring
Capture Sinatra Errors with Airbrake
How to install Airbrake to capture Sinatra errors
Installing Airbrake in your Sinatra app takes no more than 3 minutes:
- Create an Airbrake account
- To use Airbrake with Sinatra, simply
requirethe gem, configure it and
useour Rack middleware.
Full instructions can be found on airbrake GitHub repository.
Frictionless error monitoring for Sinatra
Time spent sifting through enormous log files to hunt down errors is time taken away from building new features. Plus, customers grow frustrated when problems aren't dealt with promptly. It costs you money, as well as goodwill. With Airbrake Sinatra error monitoring software, you're notified immediately when a new error occurs.
Airbrake Sinatra provides detailed stack traces, context, browser breakdowns, and more so that you have everything you need to assess the scope and determine the source of the problem.
Airbrake automatically collects and aggregates data about errors
- Discover error patterns by setting up custom aggregations.
- Aggregated data identify errors associated with affected URLs, users, browsers, files, and more.
- Use search and filtering options to lookup errors according to error type, error message, file name, and environment.
- A trends tab provides information quickly about the state of your app.
Find trends within deployments with deploy tracking
- Airbrake deploy tracking is excellent for finding error patterns tied to specific deploys.
- See a detailed breakdown of deploys that introduced errors and deploys that fixed errors.
- Use backtrace links to see exactly where an error occurred in your code.
Have complete control over your error notifications
- Airbrake gives you the ability to mute errors you already know about.
- Set up error notifications, so you only receive messages about errors that matter to you.
- On-Demand Errors allow you to go beyond your plan’s error threshold, so you never miss another important error again.
Airbrake protects your data
- Airbrake is compliant with EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and GDPR.
- Airbrake encrypts your data both at rest and in transit
- Airbrake Sinatra supports both TLS Protocol v.1.2 and v1.3
- Two-factor authentication and SAML Single Sign-On available with Airbrake
With Airbrake Sinatra, monitoring errors has never been so easy. With every paid plan, you’ll have access to every Airbrake feature. That means unlimited integrations, unlimited users, unlimited projects, and languages. Installing Airbrake in your Sinatra app takes no more than three minutes. What are you waiting for? Start giving your users a great experience and try Airbrake free with a 30-day trial.
Blazing fast, real-time errors alerts
Lightweight notifier installs quickly and won't impact your app performance
Receive error notifications via email, Slack, or webhooks
Fast error search and filtering within your Airbrake dashboard
Advanced data security including SOC-2 Compliance and SAML Single Sign-On - included with all Airbrake plans
Integrates with GitHub, Trello, Slack, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab CE/EE, Bitbucket, Lighthouse, Flowdock, Campfire, Assembla, custom webhooks and other 3rd party apps
Dupe error detection
Customizable error filtering
Unlimited users and projects
Comprehensive read & write API
Deploy tracking to monitor code quality
Performance insight about your total app health including your code, production environment, and the user experience.