How to install Airbrake for Swift error monitoring
Installing Airbrake in your Swift app takes no more than 3 minutes:
- Create an Airbrake account
- Drag the Airbrake folder to your project and make sure "Copy Items" and "Create Groups" are selected
environmentName: ABNotifierAutomaticEnvironment, useSSL: true, delegate: self);
to your project
- Blazing fast
- Notifications via email, Campfire or Webhooks
- Fast Search
- GitHub, Trello, Slack, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab CE/EE, Bitbucket, Lighthouse, Flowdock, Campfire, Assembla, custom webhooks and other
- Dupe detection
- Multiple users
- Comprehensive read & write API
- Deploy tracking
Your Swift apps are up, but your customers are still seeing errors. And an unhappy customer is the last thing you want. The quicker you can identify and fix the problem, the sooner you can get back to delighting your users. Airbrake can help. Airbrake installs in a matter of minutes, making Swift error reporting easy, effective, and virtually immediate.
With the Airbrake Swift error reporting tool, capturing Swift errors is easier than ever. Swift error debugging is simple with detailed stack traces and environment and user reports. Error notifications in real time and instant insight into the line of code that broke, the environment in which it occurred, and the deploy it's tied to make sifting through massive log files for elusive errors a thing of the past.
Airbrake Swift makes error handling easy. Drill down and understand what's breaking your application — and fix it quickly — with:
- Error trends and deploy tracking - making managing and triaging errors easy
- Affected users, parameters, and stack traces - identify, assess, and resolve errors in a timely manner
- Custom workflow integrations - collaborate to prioritize and triage errors
With Airbrake Swift, finding the root cause of your application error is easier than ever. Airbrake helps you locate the errors file, the method, and even the line of code. And our proprietary and customizable grouping algorithms help you cut through the noise so that your focus can be placed on fixing the errors that matter most. Every error on your site loses customer goodwill. Let Airbrake help you get it back.
Fix bugs faster
Stacktraces, parameters, affected users - you name it. All the info you need to identify, assess and resolve errors quickly.
Monitor code quality
With deploy tracking, error trends, and detailed dashboards, managing and triaging errors has never been easier.
Improve team productivity
Collaborate, prioritize, triage and more with our custom workflow integrations.
Build a better product
- Review intelligently grouped errors
- Develop a better understanding of your app health
- Track the error trends over time
- Customize the grouping rules
- Identify the info you need to assess and resolve the errors quickly
- Review stack traces, parameters, and affected users
- Maintain the code quality with a detailed dashboard of error trends and deploy tracking
Haven't tried Airbrake yet?Start your free trial